Your continuous enrollment contract is now available in My Backpack
, ESJ’s secure web portal. This contract will remain in effect for the remainder of your child’s time at ESJ. By requiring a contract signature once only, Episcopal
strives to make the re-enrollment process easier on families, while streamlining administrative resources.
Key Points for Continuous Enrollment:
- After this year, you will not need to sign another contract unless enrolling a new student.
- To re-enroll each year, if your child is in good academic/behavioral standing and your account is current, you will simply pay the reservation deposit as detailed in writing by the school.
- If your reservation deposit is not received by the due date communicated by the school each year, the school cannot guarantee your child’s space will remain available.
- Rising Kindergarten students are still eligible to enroll in Camp CREATE Summer Program on the St. Mark’s campus. Please refer to the St. Mark's website (www.stmarksdayschool.org/create) for information and how to register.
HOW TO ENROLLStep-by-Step Instructions: Online Enrollment Instructions (PDF) My BackPack:
Enrollment Deadline: February 10, 2020
- Families new to Episcopal will receive another email shortly with a school-assigned username and a link to sign in and set up your password.
- Current Episcopal families may sign in using existing school-assigned usernames.
(contract and deposit due)The contract and deposit must be received by the deadline to guarantee your child’s spot for the 2020-2021 school year.
For planning purposes, it is important for the school
to organize accordingly for class sections and teachers, so we greatly appreciate your cooperation in submitting the contract and deposit on time and/or communicating your change of plans with the Admissions Office. Both Parent Signatures Required:
Please note that both parent/guardian signatures are required on enrollment contracts. Separate Households:
In cases of separate households, the student must be enrolled under one of the options in ESJ’s Enrollment Policy for Separate Households (PDF)
WITHDRAWAL REMINDERS If you are considering other options or do not intend for your child to return for the 2020-2021 school year
, please notify Kelly Risdon, Director of Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (904) 388-2632 x404.
As a reminder, the financial obligation schedule is as follows:
- February 10: Non-refundable reservation deposit due to secure spot
- Canceled contracts after the deposit is submitted will have the following obligations:
- On or Before May 1: Released from further obligation except for the forfeiture of the reservation deposit
- May 2 - July 1: 50% of the annual tuition
- July 2 - August 1: 75% of the annual tuition
- After August 1: 100% of the annual tuition